Blood Bank Management System
Blood Bank Management System is designed to store, process, retrieve and analyze information concerned with the administrative and management in a blood bank.
This project aims at maintaining all the information pertaining to blood donors, different blood groups available in each blood bank and helps them manage in a better way.
The main Aim is to utilize the resources in a better way.
Features of the System:
* Blood Donation Camp.
* Camp Organizing management.
* Donor Management - Donor Registration, Managing donor database, recording their physical and medical statistics.
* Inventory management in blood bank for storage and issuance of blood.
* Blood requisition and issuance of blood.
* Online transfer of blood from one blood bank to another.
* Discarding of expired and unsuitable blood (Less Qty., Reactive, Clotting, and Hemolytic).
* Separate user accounts can be created for each blood bank.
* Patient Register/Blood Sample Receiving Register, Donor Register, Blood Issue Register and Discarded Blood report.
* List of Donors who are eligible for donation on a particular date with contact Number.