Library Management System
Library Management System is used to manage the index of a library. This helps to keep the records of whole transactions of the books available in the library.
The Library Management System performs all the functions of a librarian. The library management system manages the information about all the records present in the library.
* It classifies the books subject-wise.
* Keeps the record of complete information of a book like Book name, Author name, Publisher's name, Date/ Year of publication, Cost of the book, Book purchasing date/ Bill no.
* Maintains record of the book issue date and return date.
* It will track on how many books available in library and books issued to the students.
* It will provide details of the book that was lost in library.
* It shows popular book among the students.
* It keeps the record of the suppliers and book binders and distributors.